Keyword Research. Can it be done Free?
Is it really free to do keyword research?
There are free tools and paid tools for carrying out keyword research. It all depends on how much you earn and could spend on researching in a niche to create a website and rank in the search engines. The paid keyword research tools are always highly-priced because of data mining from several top search engines. But not all could afford to pay so huge a price for keyword research tools unless you have an established money-making site.
If you are relatively new to Internet marketing, then you will always search for free tools, which way I used to when in my early online marketing times. So, in this article, we will discuss free keyword tools that give you almost all data that are split by paid keyword tools.
Keyword research is one of the essential parts for creating a website in any niche. It requires intuition to select the right keyword while researching, such as long-tail, low competition, decent search volume, complying with the KGR (Keyword Golden Ratio), etc. In this article, I would make a curtain-raiser with a few tricks for keyword research. One can master keyword research on practice. Using these tricks and keyword tools, you can find a bulk search count of keywords.
The keyword research tools, I am pointing here are almost free, and you need not invest in keyword tools that require a monthly subscription ranging from $47 to $99 per month, such as KeywordTool.io. So, virtually you save massive money towards the cost of researching niche keywords
Therefore, you can follow the tips below and find profitable keywords in your niche.
Keywords Everywhere Browser Extension:
1. Keywords Everywhere was a free keyword research tool until October 2019. After that, it has become a tool, which is a must-have, that needs a subscription. Don’t worry; it only requires you to pay-as-you-go. It comes as a browser extension for both Chrome and Firefox. You can add to the browser from the respective extension store. The pricing is around $1 for 10,000 keywords. So, it may end up with a payment of approximately $2 to $3 a month for using Keywords Everywhere, for all your keyword research.
. Watch Keywords Everywhere Demo and Setup video for learning all its intricacies.
Google Adwords Keyword Planner Tool
1. Login to your Google Adwords account. If you don’t have an AdWords account, you need to create one, and there is no need for any credit card or payment to have a Google Adwords account. After logging in, go to the Keyword Planner tool.
2. Then select the option that mentioned, “Get Search Volume and Forecasts.”
3. You can paste all your keywords in bulk, with a limitation of 500 keywords at a go. Only then, you can find exact search counts with Keywords Everywhere tool. If you have more than 500 keywords, then you must split it to 500 keywords each and repeat the process in Adwords Keyword Planner Tool.
4. After pasting the bulk keywords, all you have to do is to click the “Get Started” button to process the generation of Search Volume by Keyword Planner.
5. Once processing is over, you will find all data relevant to keyword research such as Search Volume, CPC, etc. Then, scroll to the bottom of the page, and on the lower right side, there will be displayed two options, namely, “Export CSV” and “Add all Keywords” by the Keywords Everywhere. Now, click the “Export CSV” option. A CSV file gets downloaded to your desktop.
P.S. As on 06/01/2020, Google Search Console integration is not working in Keywords Everywhere. They are working on a fix and will release v7.8 of the extension at the earliest.
6. Click on the downloaded CSV file and check if all Keywords have search count and other relevant data.
7. Voila, you got an excellently researched keywords for you to write content in your niche that can bring hundreds of visitors who are in desperate need of help in your niche.
So, without investing in any costly keyword research tool, you learned to get all the search data for bulk keywords, that is good to go for creating content in the niche. All you needed to do this is to access two simple and almost free tools called Keywords Everywhere and Google Adwords Keyword Planner Tool
More to come in Keyword research to help you find keywords that are easy to rank with free online research tools.
See you in the next article, and I wish you all the best for creating a niche site.